Friday, July 1, 2011

Maryland Deathfest X Initial Lineup Confirmed!

The festival billing is shaping up as follows:
MORBID ANGEL
SAINT VITUS
MORGOTH
ANVIL
SUFFOCATION
CHURCH OF MISERY
DEMIGOD
GHOUL
UNSANE
MACABRE
THE DEVIL’S BLOOD
BETHLEHEM
NEGURA BUNGET
TODAY IS THE DAY
ULCERATE
THE DAY EVERYTHING BECAME NOTHING
DRAGGED INTO SUNLIGHT
AGENTS OF ABHORRENCE
NAUSEA
BLOODY PHOENIX

Who cares about the steaming pile of dogshit Morbid Angel released earlier this year when you have fucking Ulcerate and Suffocation on the same damn bill? Oh, and Dragged Into Sunlight, Morgoth, Ghoul, etc. etc.

Time to start saving money. It's Ulcerate's first planned US show as well.

2 comments:

  1. Shit, that's a solid lineup. Wish I could go, but unfortunately I have to save my funds for other things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I totally understand that feeling, basically what happened to me this past year when I wanted to go. Hopefully I can convince a few bros to tag along...

    ReplyDelete