Monday, October 10, 2011

Njiqahdda - The Path Of Liberation From Birth And Death


I have a lab due at midnight (that I don't have data for) and a project due tomorrow that I need to start working on, so I'm going to keep this short. I heard great things about this album and I decided to check it out. I have yet to listen to it so I figured hey I'll share it on here and maybe get some feedback. Apparently it's some conglomeration of black metal, ambient/post-rock, and technical death, which honestly sounds really interesting to me. Maybe I'll edit this post (or post a review later, after I'm done with Flourishing) with my thoughts on the album. Funnily enough it's not their only release this year, as they're another hyper-productive band amongst the sea of overzealous black metal acts.

Otherwise here it is [and it's awesome] - Written long after this was posted

9.0 out of 10

Tracklisting:

1. To Return from the Flame

2. Transcendental Knowledge upon the Battlefield

3. Attaining the Confidential Supreme Absolute

4. Universal Form Replaced with Despondent Chaos

5. The Opulent Throne

6. Sky and Earth Remembered Only as Blood

Enjoy (maybe?)

No comments:

Post a Comment