Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Return

No, not the Arsis track, but I was pretty much killed in apathy (KIA) these past few months. I was overloaded with work, busy with a bunch of other shit, and blogging about the last mediocre album I listened to was the last priority on my mind. Now that the holidays have passed, I finally have free time to continue my musical endeavors in the new year. I plan on recording some of my own material as well, which I will hopefully feature on here for you guys. I've also been working on a new layout and color scheme. We'll see if that works out...

To those who can't be bothered to read six lines of text:

I'll be returning to A Unilateral Disgust shortly. Expect a layout change, a best of 2012 list, and a bunch of new material.

I'm quite excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment